Can You Imagine How Life Would Be Different If You…
- Could talk to your partner, friend, mother, boss without being interrupted, analyzed or having the subject changed completely?
- Were truly heard for what you had to say?
- Were able to express yourself in a way that people could hear more easily?
- Had something really difficult to share AND were able to articulate it clearly, courageously and compassionately?
- Didn’t run from confrontation like the plague, but rather learned how to engage and respond skillfully?
- Realized that your vulnerability is your most beautiful and precious gift to offer another?
- Put your needs on an equal playing field as another and believe there is a good chance to get them met without guilt, shame, resentment or manipulation?
- Came to the realization that your needs matter and so do everyone’s else’s….equally! That we are all doing the best we can to get them met.
- Had true partnership, ease, harmony and connection in your most important relationships?
So here is the question again…
What would it be worth to you to have deeper, more satisfying and authentic communication with people at home, with your children, with people at work, and even with yourself?